Tuesday, November 01, 2011

last.





hi. dear readers. the truth is, it wasnt Nashuha's fault. she treated me good enough. I am the one who was so selfish and not grateful. I wish I could make things right again but I cant. aku ni panas baran and rude. I'm sensitive when it comes to everything. this is the first time I cared so much about friendship that is why I'm like this. before I met Nashuha, I played with everyone's heart, I break their heart and stuff. I was an asshole before I met Nashuha. no wonder I dont really like people last time. and when I met Nashuha, I cared for her so much til I'm afraid of loosing her and might break her heart. pay back's a bitch huh? I deserve it anyway. sometimes letting go of someone we love might be hard but I dont know. I hope I'll be fine. thanks for everything. its okay. I'm fine with it. seriously. I'm fine, eventually. I shouldnt be mad at you for everything, I know, I was wrong and I admit it. guess thats all. so Khairun Nashuha Mustaffa Halabi, you're leaving me? you made a good decision. no kidding. sorry for all the pain, heart aches, sorry kalau I selalu buat you macam nak baling or hang up everytime we talk on the phone, sorry for being emotionally sad and mad at everything. I'm sorry for everything. sorry sorry and sorry. I wish nothing but the best for your future. thank you for making me happy for 7 months. I'd appreciate it. you're the best I've had, so far. do whatever what makes you happy. if by leaving me makes you happy, then I'm happy for it. I'm sorry, thanks and goodbye, Khairun Nashuha Mustaffa Halabi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.